Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WILL STUDY FOR FOOD


A scholarship I have come across recently is the Chamber of Commerce scholarship. This scholarship is very worth putting in the time for me because it is a local scholarship, a new winner is picked every month, and you are re-entered each month! The competition is lower then a national scholarship of course, so I have more confidence going into this application. This scholarship money if received will provide help for a higher education for me. With the cost of books being outrageously high, student loan interest rates on the rise, and not to mention the UC colleges at an average of $30,000 a year, any amount of "free" money will help me. College seems so unrealistic to many because of the high costs of EVERYTHING, but with so many scholarships out there offering money to students, it acts a glimpse of hope for high-achieving students like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment