Monday, September 16, 2013

DECLARATION OF LEARNING INDEPENDENCE

With my education in my own hands, I want to take advantage of that. I see that I can relate this course to my big question, that being, how people come up with new ideas for inventions and along the same lines, how they think to try two elements to make their invention work. Each day, coming to period 0 Expository Composition, we are forced to challenge our minds. We are expected to think outside what we normally would. These are requirements, but yet they don't seem forced. Everyday, these new ways of opening our minds and exploring a different thought process has become more and more natural. Maybe this is how inventors have been naturally thinking. Questioning logic in ways they haven't know they could. Maybe, this is what I am doing! Am I an inventor? Yes, I am inventor of my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment