Monday, January 13, 2014

VOCAB #1 PERFORMANCE REVIEW

My performance on the first ever vocabulary quiz of the spring semester was really well! I was absent the first week back so I missed the introduction to the words and a couple days of studying, but I caught up an was on the track to success in no time. I posted my words and made up for lacked time by studying right away. Later that day I decided to make flash cards to help the process and potentially make studying more convenient and easier. This did help and I was able to study with ease and efficiency. My only mistake on the test was caused from rushing because of my overconfidence on my knowledge. I made a silly mistake by writing the wrong word for the wrong number! If I slow things down, I will be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment