Wednesday, January 15, 2014

PROFILE IN COURAGE

This move shown today in class took an unusual viewpoint than many movies I have seen. The premise was taking something of which many people viewed as a bad thing but made it have a positive outlook. Many people have impressions or ideas of how people in wheel chairs are: depressed, lazy, or mentally challenged. What this film showed viewers was exactly the opposite of that. It showed how these men, young and older, overcame adversities in their lives and still enjoyed themselves. This film showed viewers the courage that these men possessed and even obtained along their long and hard journey of recovery. It showed that courage is also individual. It depends solely on the person, their circumstances, their attitude, and personal wants and fears. This was just what I got from the first part of the movie. I enjoyed it thoroughly and I would like to finish it so I can have an even better response!

No comments:

Post a Comment