Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Big Question

         I have always wanted to know how people invented things! Yes, they put materials together and made something, but I mean how they thought to invent something and how they thought what materials would blend to make their invention work. An answer that would make a difference in MY life, is a spot in the ocean where there are no sharks, because then I would feel completely at ease to surf! Also, that would help the community and world because there are plenty of surfers out there! I wish I could invent a teleporter that could transport you anywhere in an instant, free of charge! A problem I want to solve is the school spirit in our school honestly! It would be great to have an upbeat, lively school full of pride! 

No comments:

Post a Comment