Thursday, May 1, 2014

CONNECTIONS

It is so crazy that this is the assignment today because just yesterday I was thinking this exact same thing. How many things throughout my day give me that "instant travel bug". Talking to Jared Perry yesterday was one thing that inspired me. Now together, we are going to scheme up a plan to "do something cool". This stems off the oh-so inspirational instagram page I follow that truly tells people to live life and do cool things in your life. Do what makes a better story. These two connections within one day made me want to get out there and do things! Then later, when babysitting and talking to this little girls mom who is from Germany, she offered me to come stay with her family anytime I want. Just another connection is exactly what I needed in my life now! I have never felt so content and happy in life!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment