- What are you working on
- What is the significance of this project in your life/career?
- How do you see this work helping you in life outside of school?
- Has anything surprised you in your work?
- What do you need to successfully complete your project and present it?
- What have you learned that's worth teaching someone else?
-I'm working on showing the different forms of sports and medical engineering and how they work and how they are applied.
-I chose this because I'm into engineering and also physical therapy so I found a way to combine the two together.
-the significance of my work will help me better understand how technology is helping athletes and people around the world recover from injuries. And from there I want to better what's out there already.
- this work will help me keep my passion for sports and my interest for engineering still in my life.
-I as surprised that it took me so long to find out my topic because I thought the two I was interested in before couldn't be related.
- to finish my project, I will need to demonstrate a few samples of technologies out there, what they do, how they work, how it's applied.
-I've learned that finding your passion will make work much easier and let you lead a happy life.
- im working on putting all of my research and ideas together into one final masterpiece project
-im working on this because its times to put that work that i have completed over the course of the semester into the actual real masterpiece
-the significance of this project in my life/future career is that it has helped me realize what i want to do and what i need to do in order to be successful
-this work is helping me outside of school because it has helped create a balance in my life
-not anything in particular has necessarily surprised me in my work so far
-i think that i need a more clear idea of how my masterpiece and how i want it to turn out to be successful in my presentation
-i have learned that with too much work or too much fun, you will never feel totally content with your life, it requires a balance
1. I am working on making my own street wear clothing brand and getting my ideas out to the world.
2. I'm doing it because I am really into the street wear culture and I need money to buy everything I like and eventually collaborate and make stuff I like with the brands that I love.
3. My work is significant because people are walking billboards and they will help me get my ideas out there and let other people see what's in my head
4. The work will help me meet new people and connect with everyone in the world
5. It surprises me how many people like what I like and how many people want to help me get far in this business
6. To successfully finish my project I will need to have a finished product ready to sell and ready to wear
7. I've learned to just follow what you like and you can make an impact by just putting stuff out there