Tuesday, April 29, 2014

DESIGN

it can be a difficult thing for a student to wrap their head around that they are supposed to design a course or pathway to benefit them in their learning experience.  These teachers who have gone to school for years and studied to benefit us are supposed to design a curriculum for us. They have had the experience of school before us and should know what is the best. Now, a teacher is telling us, the students, to make our learning experience better. I am not exactly sure how this is possible. By throwing out an idea, I came up with the people around me. However, you can't fix other people. What I mean by this though is that the people around me are never on task, always talking, and not motivated. It is hard for one to be fully committed to such work or even focused when people around you are constantly messing up your own motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment