Monday, March 24, 2014

IS THERE AN EXPERT IN THE HOUSE?

My expert as mentioned many times before is Brooke Saward. She is truly an amazing person for the courage she has to do what she is doing at the moment. She was just awarded International Skyscanner travel blog of the year! Her blog was barely made a little over a year ago. The tremendous amount of success she has had has been astounding. What she is doing now is she embarked on a full year of traveling, by herself, and is taking one town, city, and country one day at a time. She is meeting people along the way via social media and is living her ultimate dream. She is one person I really look up to and admire. I pick her and emphasize on her because in a way she is just like me. She is still very young, and here she is, a go-getter which is how I view myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment